European Roulette and American Roulette are actually the same in the virtual game, with only a small difference that the European wheel has 37 numbers with a zero and the American wheel 38 numbers with 2 zeros. The extra 00 of the American wheel reduces the chance of winning a small percentage. In fact, the advantages of the house are literally half.
The first impression when you see the European Roulette table is likely that the classification of illogical numbers were spread on the table. In reality, they are systematically arranged. You can also see that the numbers and colours of the alternate table. The goal of online roulette is to guess where the ball will land exactly and with each turn anew. You can put your chips on a number or series of numbers and once the bets are that small ball is placed in rotation and that in the opposite direction of the wheel. If the ball lands on the number you choose, you win!
The bets in European Roulette are divided into two super groups:
- This European Roulette bets are placed on the numbers on the table, from 0-36
- Straight up – The chips are placed on the numbers.
- Split Bet -. The chips are placed on two numbers next to each other
- Roads Bet – The chip will be set to 3 numbers on one line.
- The other bets – four bet five numbers bet lines and bet lines 6 numbers.
This European Roulette bets are placed on the numbered table arrangement. For example, you can place your bet on red or black, odd or even, on the 1st, 2nd put or third line. The other outside bets are:
- Column Bet – The three vertical columns set.
- Dozen Bet – bet on 12 numbers.
- Bet lines – to 18 numbers (even, odd, black, red 1-18, 19-36).